Friday, August 17, 2007

Leeland

While we were in Newfoundland, Daniel, Matt's brother, introduced us to a new band. They are called Leeland, you can listen to samples of all their music online.

They are Christian. They are phenomenal. Seriously. My favourite song is called 'Tears of the Saints'. The first time i heard it i almost cried, no, actually, i think i did cry. My other favourite song is 'Carried to the table'. I haven't bought the cd yet, but i most certainly will get my hands on it asap.

Their music is awesome, and the lyrics are amazing.

You need to check them out. Seriously. Phenomenal.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

lol... Daniel has converted another.
Welcome to the club!
Seriously, I LOVE this band... I'm not a big Christian music fan... but this is the one thing that really strikes a cord with me and I can't stop listening to this cd over and over again!
Yay... I'm so glad you are a fan as well!

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker