Sunday, July 29, 2007

What's your theological worldview?

Brad had done this on his blog, so I did it too. I am apparently strongly alined with the evangelical holiness/wesleyan theology. Yeah, I'm pretty sure if William Booth took this he'd be the same...oh, for some reason I couldn't get the pretty graph on my blog, I was not technologically savvy enough to fix it. So if you want to take the test, go to brad's blog and the link is there.


You scored as Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan
You are an evangelical in the Wesleyan tradition. You believe that God's grace enables you to choose to believe in him, even though you yourself are totally depraved. The gift of the Holy Spirit gives you assurance of your salvation, and he also enables you to live the life of obedience to which God has called us. You are influenced heavly by John Wesley and the Methodists

Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan 96%
Emergent/Postmodern 71%
Reformed Evangelical 71%
Charismatic/Pentecostal 61%
Classical Liberal 61%
Neo orthodox 57%
Fundamentalist 54%
Modern Liberal 46%
Roman Catholic 32%

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Fee,

Miss you.

xoxo

7:02 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I scored as an evangelical holiness/wesleyan. Why am I not surprised? :) lol
Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan 93%
Emergent/Postmodern 57%
Charismatic/Pentecostal 46%
Neo orthodox 43%
Classical Liberal 43%
Reformed Evangelical 36%
Fundamentalist 25%
Roman Catholic 18%
Modern Liberal 14%

8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker