Saturday, July 14, 2007

my first happy birthday phonecall

so one of my best friends, jayne, was the first to call me to wish me a happy birthday. i awoke this morning to ring of my phone. she sounded so excited to be wishing me a happy birthday. it was midnight and she was going to be and realised if she'd called she'd be one of the first to wish my a happy birthday. so she enthusiastically then said i've got the right date don't i...i nearly said yes. but i said no. doh. it was the 15th where she was and i had to tell her it was the 16th.
but it's a good way to start my birthday celebrations anyway.

thanks jayne. love you!!!! having birthdays in different time zones can be confuzing!

p.s. for me 2 sleeps - for any australians, 1 sleep.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Same birthday! Hooray!

6:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHA that was me - i didn't put my name in! hooray anyway! lol.

6:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OPPS I forgot.... i hope that you had a great day

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker