Friday, October 12, 2007

Catherine Mumford Booth - Top 5 for sure

After two recent conversations, I was lead to find an article written by Catherine Mumford Booth called Female Ministry; or, Woman's Right to Preach the Gospel (it was also titled Female Teaching at one point).

I will not go into details about the article (it doesn't take a genius to figure out the topic), but I will say this. As a female Salvationist, Catherine Mumford Booth has to make my all time top 5 hero list. I would hope that any female Salvationist would agree. And even the male ones too. If this is not the case, I'd have to reason that it's because you don't know enough about her! Go find out. She was a strong strong woman of God. Quite an incredible woman. Also, of course, a wife and a mother.

I love Catherine.

1 Comments:

Blogger armybarmy said...

bring it on sista!
loving it... Catherine is a hero like none other.
when I grow up I'd like to be more like her.
Danielle
ps. congrats on the wedding.

8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker