Thursday, September 13, 2007

real scrabble

last night for the first time in a long time i played real scrabble. not just the fast kind which i have been doing on a regular basis for a while now. it's a bit like life (well everything is if you think about it enough). we are not all dealt the same pieces, we do not all have the same gifts. some get the x's and the q's without u's and others get the blanks. but we all have the opportunity to make the most of what we have. we all have choices and decisions to make. some will get us triple word scores while others will get us nothing extra. sometimes our moves will help others out and leave the way open for them to achieve, and sometimes our moves will look mean, as we seem to block the only way for another to go, though we couldn't have done anything else ourselves. yes, life is more like scrabble than you've probably ever realised. luckily for us, we have something better than a dictionary to lead and guide us through this 'game'.

go and play your best scrabble today!

Psalm 86
11 Teach me your way, O LORD, and I will walk in your truth;
give me an undivided heart, that I may fear your name.
12 I will praise you, O Lord my God, with all my heart;
I will glorify your name forever.
13 For great is your love toward me;
you have delivered me from the depths of the grave.

(p.s. did anyone realise that the other day, i actually used capital letter in my blog!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather Princess said...

I LOVE fast scrabble. Wish I was there to play it with you! Remember how much fun we had last year with the girls playing it up at camp?!?!? That was a BLAST!

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker