Thursday, December 21, 2006

rainy seattle

first of all, thanks to colin (and kirk) who drove me out to the airport, with matt of course. they dropped me at the kerb and matt was concerned about me with all my luggage (how nice), then i said goodbye to them. i was ok. but a little sad. when i got inside and joined the check-in queue, i must say i was teary. a month is a long time to go without seeing the one you love everyday as you usually would.

anyway, there was a nice surrpise awaiting me on the air canada plane - they have finally caught up with the rest of the big international airlines and got inidividual tv's for every seat. yay. so i chose to watch little miss sunshine, and then house, frasier and everybody loves raymond. nice. mum, dad and kez picked me up from the airport on tuesday night.

yesterday i was down at seattle temple handing out toys and food certificiates all day. then hil and i went to pick up daniel from daycare, then kez and i went shopping. YAY.

this morning i am having a lazy day before heading out later with kez.

anyway, i better go and have a shower.

here's a photo of matt and I with erin and curtis at their wedding last saturday (if you are an aussie going to matt and beth's wedding don't look at my dress, as it will be the same one!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker