Friday, December 01, 2006

willie booth and ed

today all i am going to give you is two quotes. both quite relevant in my life. maybe in yours, maybe not.

this first one is from william booth (co-founder of my beloved salvation army):



“In answer to your inquiry, I consider that the chief dangers which confront the coming century will be religion without the Holy Ghost, Christianity without Christ, forgiveness without repentance, salvation without regeneration, politics without God, and heaven without hell.”

my other quote is from ed. ed is part of my church. he's great. i walked into the office yesterday and it was raining and cold. he said 'morning sis' (he's a newfie) i said 'hey ed', then here it is, he said 'nice day if you're a duck' and i said 'ed, you are exactly right, it'd be a great day if you are a duck!'

other people perspectives on life should always be thought about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker