Thursday, December 07, 2006

FREEZING

i can't not blog about the weather today. it says it's -6, though with the wind chill, it feels like -15. YUK.

i had to go and do kettles this morning. no one was around to drop me off or pick me up and so i walked for half and hour in the FREEZING, then stood in the FREEZING doorway for 2 hours, then walked back half an hour, FREEZING, to the office. all in all, this morning sucked. though i did alright on the kettles. actually, better than yesterday when i went with greg and we sang...???!!!
anyway...at least the sun is shining. and i guess it kind of has been fun to see some snow fall, though according to the torontonians, it hasn't really snowed yet.

i bought a dress on tuesday that i can wear to beth and erin's weddings (that's two weddings). i am excited. i like it.

time is going really fast and before i know it, i'll be in seattle for Christmas and then i'll be home in the WARM sunshine. i am really excited.

3 Comments:

Blogger Heather Princess said...

It really hasn't snowed yet...Although it did snow enough for me to make Emma do snow angels in the parking lot at River Street with me!

10:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gotta love an aussie christmas, its 29 degrees today, 38 tomorrow and so on and so on. I LOVE the sun!!!!

10:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's not even winter yet in Seattle and I'm tired of going outside and being cold....last night I caroled for 2 hours (maybe not as cold as Fee) but My toes freeze. One of the guys brought me a carpet mat.....I think that helped. Then I had n egg nogg latte which made me throw up later on at midnight!!!
DOH

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker