Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Happy Birthday Mish

Michelle Louise Godfrey, whoops, i mean Wheeler, is one of my oldest friends (as in long time). We first met in Yr 11 at high school. I was 15. That's 12 years. We've been through a lot together and also travelled a lot together as well. She's a classic chick and a great mate. Anyway, it's her birthday today and I just want to wish her the greatest day! Happy birthday mish.


Speaking of getting older, i saw this picture of the wiggles the other day and i thought man, they are starting to look old (especially murray). i wonder how long they will be around for...?


3 Comments:

Blogger Darren Hailes said...

Which one is Murray?

Should I recognise the kid?

Is the yellow guy different cause he doesn't look like the original yellow guy.

2:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe they should all start to be replaced by understudies???????

4:38 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

The yellow guy is different. The original Yellow man has had to retire due to health concerns.
(I almost hate the fact I know this)

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker