Wednesday, November 08, 2006

a few things

ah, i have been run off my feet today, one of those days when everything seems to happen and everything all of a sudden needs to be done NOW. so, to give my brain a little rest, i just thought i'd blog.
i've been good recently, despite the weather getting colder, most days are nice and sunny, though not today, it's kind of grey and foggy. but that works well because just outside my house, they are filming some movie called 'diary of the dead' and it's apparently a zombie movie. so i guess the weather fits.
matt and i are off to seattle on friday. i am very excited. i can't wait to see my family and matt's sister zoe and her husnbad chris and their daughter riley (who's jsut a little older than daniel) will also come to visit. darren's coming down too, so it will be loud and hopefully a lot of fun!
i have been thinking about a few different things recently, one of which is how we can sometimes just be so lazy. now, don't get me wrong, taking time out to rejuvinate (did i spell that right) is very important. i'm talking about doing new things. sometimes, we have the best intentions but never get anywhere. sometimes the hardest thing is just to start. but for some reason, that starting bit is just so hard. i was blessed that when i moved to toronto my slate (or schedule) was wiped clean and i was able to prioritise my values and the way i spent my time from scratch and it was brilliant. but now i have been here over 6 months (i can't believe that sometimes) and life is again life. to start something new will mean something else has to be let go of. it usually does. but it's also necessary. anyway, my encouragement for today - if you want to start something new, just do it. get off your butt and try it. and ditch that old thing, if necessary, that is just wasting your time.

before i finish, 2 quick messages
1) to the boys at the gateway, thanks for boosting my daily site hits, i am sure you guys are the reason that canada just took over the states in number of people that visit my blog
2) of course i will blog about you on your birthday brad - bring on new years eve, i will be home then, probably at your house (by the way, can i stay with you guys???), so just remind me in case)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker