Sunday, October 15, 2006

things are getting darker...

today will just be a quick post.
it's sunday. and things are getting darker. mainly in the area of my hair and the weather.
so i have posted two new photos...of me.
one is of my new dark hair. when i go home to aus in december, people there might still think of me being blonde and tanned. well the tanned has well and truly faded and the hair is certainly not blonde anymore.
the next one is of my in my new winter jacket. i love it a lot. and i don't think the photo does my great new jacket justice. but nonetheless.
have a great day.
Fee



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

NO It's a VERY cool jacket - I LOVE IT!
k
See you next month! and then the month after that - YAY

5:09 PM  
Blogger Betho said...

Fee your brown hair looks very classy! I love it!
I'm home on Sat night (i'm a loser doing homework) so give me a ring or i'll try to ring you (i lost my phone card-so me!, so i'll try and buy another one)

2:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In the picture with you wearing the coat, I noticed that there's something plugged into the outlet in the back-ground... whatever it is, if it's not being used, it should be unplugged as soon as possible!

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker