Friday, October 27, 2006

hmm...men in my life???

the comment was made to me(by my little brother)..'is it men in my life week?'. so i have decided it is. i thought today i would blog a little about some of the other men in my life. this week already you've had my brother and my boyfriend, it was suggested that my father should be next, but today i thought i'd blog about my other loves...

my oldest love...Brad (this position used to be closely followed by tom in top gun days, but seeing as tom lost the plot completely, he was scratched from the list)

brad has been a big part of my life. i have loved him a lot. i know that if we ever met he would have fallen in love with me. no seriously, i know. i was a little disappointed when he dumped jen for ange. i think that was a silly move. oh well. i still love him.

a new love...michael vartan...also known to me dearly as vaughn and boy scout
(for some silly reason my computer isn't loading a photo of him right now...i'll try later)
oh the days and nights when i would watch a complete 22 episode season of alias in the shortest amount of time possible...i loved him. i still do. if you've never seen alias, please watch and you will be delighted every time this beautiful man appears on the screen. his care and love for sydney. it's delightful. and romantic. i will always love vaughn. and i know, if he knew me, he'd always love me too.

and who could forget my real aussie love...fryzie.

be honest girls. he's everyone's dream. so who cares if he is ridiculously tall and i am small. that's just cute. a funny man. and even more fitting, he played with my beloved crows. and they play in salvation army colours - red, yellow and blue. it would have fit perfectly. and that time i dreamt about him two nights in a row...that meant something, i know it did.

anyway, just wanted to share my loves with the world, i hope i never meet them now that i have matt. hmmm. what would i do...???

5 Comments:

Blogger Heather Princess said...

Would Matt be in the dress when you met them or not...cuz I think that would make the decision a bit easier!

Although...I have to say that Matt did look great in that dress...and the kids loved it!!!

1:26 PM  
Blogger Betho said...

I remember when you dreamt about Fryzie two nights in a row! Was it at Mcrae?
Ahh Fryzie- the big man who inspired us all to start saying 'You're jokin me!!!'.
God Bless Fryzie!

9:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about Patty Rafter?

10:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about your wonderful brother in law????

11:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Leave Matt, you have yet to meet me!!!! I'm waaay to hot for you to handle!! LEave theat scrub... Call me soem time
Love
Andy Cole

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker