Saturday, November 04, 2006

Big Al's birthday too...

i have to mention a special cousin-in-law of mine who also celebrated his birthday on the same day as my brother-in-law. Big Al. Happy Birthday, my tall cousin-in-law. Al and Lou (my cousin) got married earlier this year on Jan 6. It was a lovely day. A lot of fun too. They are a great couple. Generally pretty easy going and relaxed (though they can both get fired up if needs be). They also have great taste in television, including my current favourite Survivor. Al has been known to spend his school holidays down at the caravan watching the series straight through on dvd. I told you he's a great man. by the way, are you guys at home getting the new series at cook islands? it's starting to get to the really great part, really close to the merge! anyway, happy birhtday Al!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to my cousin in law - BIg Al!!!!
kezza

10:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you gonna post about me when it's my birthday?

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker