Friday, December 14, 2007

4 weeks. 1 sleep.

That's all I have left in Toronto...for the time being at least. I have stopped trying to predict what the future holds. It's too hard. My plans always seem to get changed anyway.

My emotions are mixed.

I am excited to go home. I am excited for my best friends to meet my husband. I am excited to meet all the new babies my friends have had - especially harriet (merf + rick), josiah (dave and ky) and sienna and amelie (michelle and mike) who were just born this week! I am excited not to have to wear layers and long johns and jackets. I am excited to go swimming in the ocean. I am excited to show Matt my home/city/country.

I am sad to leave behind good friends. I am sad to leave behind my Ignite team. I am sad that I will not see the beauty of snow falling. I am sad to leave behind our regent park community. I am sad that we won't have the motorbike.

All this will happen in 4 weeks. 1 sleep.

(It should also be noted that I am thankful that last week Matt got to go to Newfoundland to see his family, and that on the flight back, he slept! and there was even some turbulance! that's some very good news.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker