Monday, November 19, 2007

tired. but good.

it's late and i should be in bed. because seriously, i am tired right now. in fact i seem to be tired all the time at the moment. i have really been getting enough sleep (though i don't know what has possessed me to stay up late tonight...). maybe it's the cold. maybe there's a lot to do right now. maybe i'm getting old....

anyway, tonight i have no words of wisdom, not even any words of wisdom that i stole from anyone else.

but i do have a list of things that i appreciate

- friends who make me laugh
- friends who i can relax with
- when my husband takes the garbage out (i haven't done it since we've been married!)
- my family
- that i am healthy (even if i am tired)
- warm, no, hot showers
- the odd occassion when my husband does some of the dishes
- icecream
- swimming
- the real ocean (oh i can't wait...)
- warm sunny days
- a good book
- sleep ins (maybe on saturday...)
- running with a friend, or two
- freedom

to name just a few. so i guess that even if i might be tired, i have a lot still to be thankful for.

what are you thankful for today?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Fee;

I'm thankful for you :)

Have a great day!

Erin

3:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats a good one Fee. Here is my list:

Things that I appreciate:
* Life
* Being able to love others
* Being loved
* Learning new things
* Being healthy
* A chai latte with dark chocolate
* A good book
* Connecting with others
* The beauty in nature
* Clean sheets
* The first bloom of spring
* The first time I see Christmas decorations up in a store!
* Christmas
* Summer holidays
* lying on the beach
* laughing

it's interesting looking back at your list that I can see some similarities. Although more recently I haven't been enjoying dairy that much so icecream isn't as enticing as it use to be!

xox Jayne

7:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker