Friday, November 16, 2007

2 friends (+ running in the snow...)

today it's a first for the season. it was into the minuses and it snowed. ok, so it was only -1 (i can't believe i just said only) and the snow didn't stick on the ground or anything. but still. and guess what. i went running in it. i met with my friend this morning. and whenever we meet, we usually run. so, i am continuing on with my freak exercising in the winter. i like running with my friend. i will be sad when we can't run together anymore.

then today i bumped into another friend. he really is struggling a lot with health and addiction issues. i love him. i said to him, 'how are you doing?' and not just in a way that you'd say it and not mean it, he looked and me and grabbed me in for a hug and said 'i love you'. it broke my heart. more and more each day, i fear for my friend's life. i pray that he will know God's peace in his life.

two dear friends. i love them both and am so thankful to have met them.

who are you thankful for today?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker