Wednesday, September 05, 2007

superbad is superBAD

so the other week matt an i wasted our time, money, breath and brain cells seeing the worst movie i have seen in a long time - superbad. it was just that, super super bad. it was bad, not funny and not even slighty entertaining.

i know this is short - i have just arrived up at jackson's point with the new ignite team for training. we got here yesterday and so far i have swum in that lake twice. i really missing heather being here with me. i also taught the new guys how to play wizard and my old fav - fast scrabble.

the wedding is less than 4 weeks away and matt and i are doing well, though would appreciate a lot of prayer at this time.

will try and blog a bit while i am here.

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather Princess said...

Hey! I was just on the phone with you and read this only a few short hours later. I wish I was up there with you! We had SO much fun last year!

Loves ya!

11:53 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Yo! Hope you guys are all having fun :) Wish I could gatecrash :P

Wow. This is a depressingly short comment. Ummmm. Yeah. Say hi to the new Ignite people for me! That won't be at all weird - "Hey guys! Some random stranger from across the world says hi!"

If you want to short sheet one of their beds for me, that'd be fine too :) KIDDING

3:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker