Friday, June 08, 2007

an interesting riding suit.

Here's a true story that should bring a smile to your face. The other day I was walking down River St, that's the street that our office building is on. I was walking along, minding my business, when i looked up and saw a cyclist riding towards me (i was on the footpath and he was on the road). it looked like he had his shirt off. this struck as a little strange, seeing as it was kind of cool weather. he got a little closer and i suddenly realised that not only was he wearing no shirt, he in fact, had on no clothes at all! a completely naked man riding a bike. i averted my eyes (he was a littler older) so i wouldn't see anything i really didn't need to see. then i didn't know what to do. and then i realised there was nothing to do. so i turned around and there he was merrily peddling his way down the street. then i began to giggle. how does that work anyway - you know - a boy cycling with no clothes on....whatever. that was a first for me - seeing a nude cyclist. funny times.

4 Comments:

Blogger KangaRoo said...

Eeeeee...whatever possessed him to do that? And it WAS cold yesterday! I'm sure this little episode will be tacked on to your crazy times in Toronto list. hahaha.

3:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fee - I can just picture you as I read this!! How bizzare. What drives some people?? Can't have been too comfortable.

Keep us informed on life in Toronto - sounds interesting!

Vanessa

6:29 PM  
Blogger Heather Princess said...

Hey Fifa!

Hmmm...just another day in Regent?!?!? How funny. I can't believe that...Who even rides their bike downtown naked!!!!

I miss you!

6:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe he just wanted to do something outside the box for a change? Or outside his clothes? I guess that's illegal right? Classic

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker