Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Sadie

Matt drying off Sadie after her bath.

Matt and his little girl
Sadie having a drink

Last night as Matt was walking me home, we heard this little 'meow'. This tiny tiny little kitten came out from under a parked car and sat at our feet. What were we supposed to do? Leave it there?

So Matt picked it up (I wouldn't - it's a cat!). And we carried it back to my house. Matt then wanted to keep it. (note - he has sworn black and blue to me that we are never allowed to/going to have pets...). I named her Sadie. We tried to give her some milk, only a little interested. But then we gave her some tuna, and she scoffed it down. She was SO SKINNY, she must have been starving. Then Matt gave her a bath. She was pretty stinky and scungy.

He took her home, but then decided to take her down the road to the humane society. He left her there. And when he rang to tell me, he was so sad. Poor Matt. He's convinced that the only love Sadie had ever received in her life was from him. Maybe it's true.

So he left her there but has said that in a few days he's going back and if she's still there, he's going to take her home!


We'll see...


By the way today is a beautiful sunny 26 degrees in Toronto! YAY!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY you can't steal my name for my baby girl - how rude!

11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker