Wednesday, May 30, 2007

this week

thanks to clint, vanessa and shirl for commenting on my last blog! good to see who's reading the thoughts that i share with the world. to extend the story on my bites, this week i was finally eligible to get ontario health insurance. soi went in there on monday, filled in the forms, showed them my documents and great...nearly...till they ask me to stand with my back next to the white wall and want to take my picture!!! i couldn't help but laugh. now my health card will be a permanent reminder of the youth councils and for the next little while, i will have photo evidence (more) of my bites!!! as nana would say 'at least it gave them a laugh' (all the ladies at the counter when i expressed my joy of having my picture taken with the bites!)

it looks like the poll i posted has a convincing winner, most people think of the beach when they think of me! sweet. i can't be happier with the result. (though i did get to choose all the answers, so it' a little biased to begin with).

this week the weather has been great. i've been out exercising everyday (i got new running shoes last week - thank goodness - i've been meaning to get new running shoes since i left home in march '06...).

so from this post things seem like a pretty ordinary week. well, it is. but that's nice. things have been so crazy recently. this weekend is shaping up tp be busy. we have a garage sale at the office on saturday and then off to see hillsong united on saturday night (whom daz actually boarded onto their flight the other day).

there are a few wedding things that need to get done asap too. so i am slowly working on those!

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather Princess said...

Hey Fifa!
So good to read about what is going on back home for me...while I am in your home! I miss you! And I am really loving your city!

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker