Thursday, September 28, 2006

where has all the music gone...

today will be quick.
the other week something went wrong with my ipod. oh oh. i was worried, but not, as it was still under warranty. anyway, we went to the apple shop and waited forever, though the service, when we finally got it, was really good. unfortunately, it looked like my ipod needed to be rebooted, so be it, i thought. thinking of the 894 songs that i would lose. anywyay, the genius fixed it within seconds and it looked good to go and when he handed it back to me, it seemed to still have all my songs in place.
so i got excited.
i charged it.
thinking about what i would listen to first.
then it was done, and i started playing with it, to find it was in perfect working order, but alas, all my songs are gone.
so sad.
sadder because i don't have any of my songs here in canada, in fact i got the majority off jayne's itunes anyway.
i will stay strong.
here's to new beginnings...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker