Thursday, March 30, 2006

last aussie blog

i will be getting out of bed in about 4 hours to get my things together to go to the airport. ahhh. i am packed, i think. i am tired - i am sure of that. i think i may actually have no issues getting to sleep on the plane!!!

today i went to school to write some interim reports, then i managed to see my nana, then i got my eyebrows waxed and then my hair dyed and cut. it is a different colour now. the old fee that some said goodbye to is no longer. well, ok, so i am pretty much the same, except my hair is a lot darker. you probably wouldn't call me blonde anymore. there's still blonde in it, but there is also a lot of dark dark chocolate brown, some may even call it black. i'll post a photo as soon as i get to seattle. it will probably have the most photographed baby in the world in it too - my little nephew daniel of course.

to all my aussie friends, i will miss seeing you. this temporary separation doesn't mean we can't be in contact, it will just be in a different way for the next little while. i have been overwhelmed a little at just how excited everyone is for me (or are they just excited that i am going for 6 months and they can all have some calm time?). i am truly blessed to have so many people who care for me.

stayed tuned...let the next adventure begin...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker