Wednesday, December 21, 2005

i love my school friends

i haven't written for a few days now and i do have blogger withdrawal. i have just been a bit busy - being down at lorne last weekend, by the way i passed, then moving on monday, Christmas breakup dinner on tuesday then finishing school and picking up lou's wedding cake yesterday. but now i am free!!! on holidays till...oh, well that's a bit scary, officially until 30th jan 2007!!!

today my blog is about my school friends - oh and when i say school friends, i mean those whom i work with - my workmates. i am so blessed. i think it must be a very rare case to work with so many people who truly do get along just brillinantly and have real friendships. to my school friends - i love you all so much and i am sad that i won't see you all 5 days a week next year. last night at before our Christmas breakup dinner, we had a kris kringle with just the girls, though just the girls means about 12 of us!!! and then there's lots of others too. i really never expect to again be in this situation where i work with so many people who i consider to truly be my friends. hopefully, but i doubt it. however it wont' matter, as i believe that the friendships i have formed at vermont are lifelong.

well i am going to go now and enjoy my first proper day of holidays - it is warm and the sun is shining briliantly. i love summer.

have a great day!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Fee,
We love you so much too - I feel very special to have you to work with. It is my school mates (and of course the kiddies) that make going to work so much fun. I will miss you lots next year - but I am looking forward to new and exciting blogs! And we said we weren't going to be mushy - look what you do!
Enjoy day one of your holidays!
Tam
xx

9:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmmmm sunshine would be nice in Seattle!!!

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker