Monday, December 12, 2005

my 100th blog

so this is it, the big 100!!!! good on me!

firstly, happy birthday mish! wherever you are, not sure what time zone, so we'll just go by my time! hope you have a great day - i think you are going to be in rome, say hi to the colosseum for me, you know how much i love that place! sorry i didn't get to see you again before you left (your present will still be here when you get back). hi mike.

i went and saw harry potter tonight. it was great. loved it. at one point - and no i am not going to give anything away - harry had to make a choice. he was focussed on one thing when another caught his attention. it can be like that for us sometimes, we get so focussed on one thing (often ourselves) that we forget about other things (often other people) around us. it can be an easy thing to do, getting caught up in your own life. but not very helpful or rewarding. people need people. so in this, my 100th blog, i am reminding myself to always look out for the needs of others. most of us come across situations daily where we need the help of others for big or small things. i want to be one of those people who always helps someone when they can. that's a big call - if you think about it - but hey, if i can write 100 blogs, surely i can do it.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your 100th blog.In those 10 blogs, you've reminded me often of looking for and finding God in the ordinary things of life. Thanks, Mum

9:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Made a mistake in previous comment - should read - "in those 100 blogs" sorry about that.

9:25 AM  
Blogger Wendy G said...

It's OK Agnes - I think we mostly knew what you meant even without the correction. What an awesome milestone - 100 blogs! I think Fiona should challenge Ross to a weekly blog competition to see who can post more (said very selfishly because I'm quite missing Ross' blogs!).

Love
Wendy

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker