Friday, September 23, 2005

not the greatest day

it's been a strange day. first thing i spoke to mum. kez arrived at their house and so i spoke to her again - we had talked last thing before i went to sleep last night. that was good, as always, to speak to them.

it's been a sad 48 hours. some of my good friends received some devastating news and it's been quick a shock for all.

however, on a happier note, today i spoke with the greatest guy in the whole world (was that what you told me to write???). lincoln and i haven't spoken for about 4 years. we worked at the same camp when i was in the states 4 years ago. we have emailed randomly since then, but ended up talking today. it was great to hear what he's up to and how God is using him. my camera was next to me when we were talking and at one stage we had to hang up and recall, and while i was waiting i was fiddling with my camera, so when i picked up the phone i took a picture. here it is...



tonight i went to the movies hoping to see a good comedy. we saw deuce bigalo. bad bad bad. boring and way over the line. please don't waste your time, money or brain cells on that movie (though it still ranks above my all time worst movie - open water - but if you have been with my blogs from the beginning you would already know my thoughts on that movie). i got home and all the boys - well aaron, brad, steve, adam and dustin - were here and they had just started to watch friday night lights. so i watched with them. it was a way better movie than deuce. the lesson to be learnt - you don't need to win to be perfect.

anyway it's very late - or early? and i have to get up to get my hair done in the morning! goodnight.

1 Comments:

Blogger Robert Vollman said...

Pretty!

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker