Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Gideon

when i was in the states, i bought a jason upton cd on recommedation from fleur (she just recommended him, not specifically the album i bought, but that's besdie the point). anyway, i wanted to share with you the lyrics from one of his songs.

Gidoen

I don’t have the power
I don’t even have a clue
I don’t know all the answers
I don’t even know a few
And if I were really honest
And the truth were known of me
It may sound a little funny
But this is what My prayer would be

I don’t know what to do
But my eyes are on you
I don’t know what to do
But my eyes are on you,

My Lord I lift my eyes toward the heavens
I tune my ear to your command
Help me boast in my condition
You’re the God and I’m the man

have a great day - Fee

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are actually "the woman!!"
Ha hA

12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker