Saturday, September 24, 2005

mish mash

good news today. helen and dean had a little girl - payton lane parker. we were watching the grand fianl down at cafe salvo and so dean popped in for lunch and the last quarter. i also saw val and wes (grandparents of payton) and big sister ariel (who actually informed me that her baby sister's name was payton leyton!). after a 2 hour labour, all are well.

the grand final (aussie rules footy - biggest sporting day in our country). sadly the eagles lost by 4 points. though it was a very good game. i did pick chris judd to win the norm smith (best player in the grand final) so that was a small consolation. i also got to see ben cousins and his arms on numerous occassions - beth and i have fallen hard this week for benny.

the hair got done this morning and it's great. oh, and just for the bali girls - there was some F.A. action today too!!!

love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, gentleness, faithfulness and self control. i'm not bad at some of these, but others i still need to work on a little - well probably a lot really. i've always got a lot of love, joy and peace. patience - does that include when the boys don't clean the house??? ha ha. ok, i want some honest answers...what (if you know me that is) do you think is my best one and my worst one? (i promise i won't be offended, more than likely i'll agree with you! LEAVE A COMMENT!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love and goodness - especially good at these.
Can't wait to see the hair. Enjoy your conference this week.
Tam
xx

7:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Fee
I thought that I'd already written a comment - but it got lost. I guess that Bill Gates won't want me on his staff after all. Anyway, I wanted to give an unbiased opinion, so I waited a day or two to make a comment.....I agree with Tam(ara?) - goodness and love are seen in you....lots of others also in different situations. Faithfulness comes high also - to God and your family and friends.
Lots of love, Mum

10:57 PM  
Blogger Wendy G said...

Hi Tam and Agnes and Fee. I was going to vote for goodness and faithfulness . . . and that was BEFORE I saw that you'd both voted "goodness". I gave some pretty serious consideration to kindness too! I often notice the way that people treat my kids as a kind of "barometer" of how they treat people "of less importance" (as children are often viewed by our society in this way). I guess that's why my vote was going for goodness, faithfulness and kindness . . . . these are the things I see in the way you treat my kids Fee.

Wendy

5:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker