Monday, June 13, 2005

zoolander face, peanut butter and family

i got up this morning and today was my day to spend with kez, hil and daniel. mum dropped me off on the way to work. kez and i managed to clean out her wardrobe, though it still seems quite full to me. we (all four of us) took an outing and went to baby &co, best and less and starbucks, and daniel slept right though it all. lovely. he's a cute little nugget. very cute. did i mention he likes to pull 'blue steel' the look from Zoolander. funny. i got a picture of it today (will put it on here when daz shows me how - in 4 days when he gets here). he often purses his lips in the fashion of derek zoolander, and he also loves to stretch. LOVES to stretch.

mum came and got me and i went for short run when i got home. it was a lovely sunny day here today. excellent. after dinner, mum, dad, wally (dog) and i went for a walk to the supermarket. nice. now mum and dad are watchin their favourite show, it's the monday night special and starts at 6 and finishes at 12 - every monday!

so, my thoughts for today - dad is fun. tonight i witnessed my dad put peanut butter on apple, coz someone told him it was good, he then proceeded to put it on chocolate, because i told him it was good. then he decided to try it on banana, coz i thought it might be good, then he decided to try it with apple and cheese! crazy man. nothings changed.

family is family. they will always be there. and i praise God for that! i love my family. they are all funny, and silly and sometimes annoying, but i love them. i am so blessed.

and for tomorrow....well tomorrow there is shopping downtown! woo hoo!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Wendy G said...

Babies are kinda cute, aren't they????

Give your folks a hug from me too . . . I haven't got much time left with my dad and it maybe makes me appreciate him even more than usual.

Love
Wendy

8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker