Wednesday, April 13, 2005

locked out!

so i'm in the second week of my holidays and i figure seeing as the other poor people i live with are still working i should maybe make a little effort each day just to do a small thing to keep the house tidy and clean. so monday i woke up and thought i'll vaccum the whole house and mop the floors. i emptied out the bin in the kitchen and took it outside, when i came back in i thought, oh, lucky the door didn't close because it would have locked me out. lucky. so i did a few more things and came time to mop the floors, so i grabbed a few things that needed to go outside to the recycle bin. whoops. this time i did get locked out. oh yeah, did i mention i was in my pyjamas? i thought seeing as i was cleaning i wouldn't shower and get dressed till i had finished cleaning. anyway, i then had to figure out what to do. i decided it was time to introduce myself to the new neighbours across the road who only moved in a few weeks ago! so i did, luckily the were very nice people who let me use their phone, they even found it amusing that i was in my pyjamas! ha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker