Wednesday, June 08, 2005

what are you living for?

Seth Daniel Lomer was born today! What exciting news! I wanted him and my Daniel to be born on the same day, but instead they share a name, that’s pretty good! It’s only 3 sleeps now till I leave. I can’t wait.

So, I have come to the conclusion that trying to predict life is useless. Peoples lives take crazy unexpected turns all the time. I don’t think I know anyone who would really say, yep, I thought my life was going to be like this – and if I did, I might even feel sorry for them. All you can do is have hope for the future, pray and know what you really want to live for! (these are words that a very good friend of mine spoke into my life recently – oh, and anyone else who heard her preach that sermon – what a great friend and woman of God – thanks Sim).

1 Comments:

Blogger Wendy G said...

Hey, I'm still reading (and counting days) Fiona. Love your work!
Wendy

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker