Thursday, May 18, 2006

I LOVE ROSS


Happy Birthday DAD!!!

I LOVE YOU.

today, seeing as it's his birthday, i thought i'd blog about my dad. whenever people talk about their heroes, i can't but help think of my parents. they are truly my heroes.

My Dad is a strong man. He is a leader. He is a man with vision. He is a man of God. He loves God. He loves my mum. He loves kez and daz and me. and daniel and hil too. He loves the Adelaide Crows. He loves cricket. He loves australian cadbury chocolate. He loves Wally (his dog). He loves to be silly (see above). He loves to wrestle with us. He loves his alone time.

Dad has shown me what it looks like to dedicate your life to God and to your family and balance it perfectly. He has shown me how to stand up for what you believe, no matter what it may cost. He has shown me what it looks like to be strong leader. He's shown me what it looks like to cast a vision. He has shown how to be passionate. to be compassionate. to be angry. He has shown me that you don't have to stop being silly just coz you get older. He has shown me how passionately a man can love footy. He has shown me how to work with people and get the best out of them. He's shown me unconditional love.

Dad, i love you so much. i consider myself so blessed to be in the family that i am. Happy birthday. i hope you have an excellent day.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Fee,

I have been meaning for ages to check out your blog, along with others. I found it all very interesting. I love what you said about your Dad. I hope one day that my children will want to say really nice things about me also. Glad all is going well with you

Love Shirl

5:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Fiona
This is a very good blog. Often we only say things about others after they have gone. Your Dad went years ago!!
It's such a pity he's passionate about the wrong SA AFL team.

Mary & I hope you are well
Love Uncle Robert

7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker