Monday, May 15, 2006

random thoughts

i have so many thoughts running through my head right now. i don't know where to start. hmm. i think i'll just give the random thoughts and save the good ones for another day.

for my vermont/alias girls - i hope it's going well. i haven't been watching it. but i am sure Chris will have them all copied and ready for me when i see him next so i will appreciate that (thanks Chris). try not to tell me. i am jealous that you are all spending quality time with Vaughn (or whoever he is, i still don't know).

happy birthday to Simone, Henrik, Megan and Amanda!!!! i know that it's only monday for me and your birthdays are on tues. but you know, you guys are ahead, so happy birthday!

i have to mention aaron today. oh aaron. my brother from another mother. i spoke to him and annie on the phone this morning. i said i would mention him. so now i have. love you. i miss living with you. (and brad too of course - same with you).

cath has exciting news. yay. i am happy.

mish, i love you. hope you are doing well.

my thoughts on life and how i want to live it out are being challenged right now. that's a good things. but scary too. moving from suburbian life to urban life makes you think. i know that's kind of vague but you'll all live.

that's all for today.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I completely agree with what Flushy Pants said earlier. He sees the big picture. We need more people like him sharing their wisdom. Rock On, Mr. Pants... Rock On!

3:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fee, were you going to ring me? Can i try ringing you? Email me your phone no. (oh and yes my phone at doncaster has been cut off and is still not up). LOVE YOU!!!! PS i have a blog-thebeastwood.blogspot.com

7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker