Tuesday, May 16, 2006

compassion, compassion, compassion

ok so those of you who know me would understand that there is a limit to my compassion. i know what you're saying, oh fee, we all have a limit, but, what i am trying to tell you is that mine is probably less than normal. i hit a wall yesterday. i was in a situation where i ran out of love and compassion and all i wanted to do was scream, or maybe cry, i don't know, but i was frustrated. very very frustrated. now, in these types of situations i have been known to become rather blunt (and this is the exact word that my friends have used to describe it - thanks spa girls - i love honest friends). yesterday i was very thankful for two lovely girls who helped to keep me under control and save myself from being naughty. sweet. i am learning.

as for today, i am sad because it's raining. that's the only reason i am sad. i was supposed to play tennis with sandra this morning so i guess that will have to wait. oh well.

yesterday was my 4 week anniversary of being in toronto. which means that it's getting close to being 7 weeks since i left home. that's starting to become a long time.

one last thing. we have a new blogger. my beautiful beth. she's good. you should read it. www.thebeastwood.blogspot.com do it, do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker