Sunday, April 09, 2006

this one's for renee

sometimes i get these crazy urges to do something crazy. to be silly. to do something stupid. do you get them too? i get really frustrated if i don't get to do something silly. anyway i had the urge to be crazy over the last two days. unfortunately i have to report that i didn't do anything. it's times like these that i need to be at work and go and find nat so we can get up to mischief together!!! however, when i left kez last night she was losing the plot, that was funny enough for me.

this blog is especially for renee (tam, tell her to read it). she gets all scared sometimes because she thinks there are two fiona's. the one at school that is all laughter and fun and then there's another fiona, the one that blogs serious things. hopefully this blog helps renee to see that the serious blogger fee can be silly too. ha ha.

yesterday i did my first touristy thing. we went to see the tulips. there are lots of tulip fields about an hour north of seattle. so kez, hil, daniel and i went for a drive. it was raining. we stopped at this little town called La Conner. it was a cute little place. but i felt like i should have been 40. mum and dad would love the place. we then went out to the tulip fields. by now it was pouring. stupid us got out the car anyway. daniel was zipped up into hil's jacket. that was pretty funny. we took a few pictures and then bolted back the car and drove home.

tonight i am going to do something else i have never done before - go to the NBA!!! go sonics!!! in all my visits i have never been. i am excited. we are playing the phoenix suns and apparently we are going to lose. but it will be fun anyway.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will go and tell her to read it right now...And by the way, we have athletics on Wednesday, Stevo would like you to pray for sunshine!! You even got a special mention at morning tea this morning!
Take care,
Love Tam
xxx

10:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So pray for sunshine, Stevo felt lost without you beside him! I am so happy that you are having a great time and are finding a delicate balance between crazy and serious! Look forward to hearing more. Only 8 weeks and I will be an auntie again!
Oh and last week some time you had trouble with the word kerfuffle (I think this is the right spelling-then I ask myself just how anal I am cos I am not even sure it is a word and I think that I can spell it.) Listen to me, I am sounding like I should have my own blog!
Take Care Fee, we miss you
Love Nay xo

11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker