Wednesday, April 12, 2006

not much today except i love my friends

i didn't do too much today. it was lovely.
i went for a run. the longest run i've been on for a while. around greenlake. i did one and a bit laps. it's a lovely place to run. water. trees. grass. people. people. people. and my ipod. i loved having my ipod. except sometimes i resist the urge to sing along. i think i should just sing along. but coz i am jogging, i can't sing very well without gasping between words and that wouldn't be pretty for those around me. anyway.
i talked to H today. i never knew that the detroit tigers were his baseball team. it was good to talk to him.
i also watched rent. i cried twice. some would say it's just about a bunch of people who have aids. kind of. but it's more than that. it's about friendship. ahh. i love my friends. i miss my friends. i haven't even been gone for two weeks yet and it feels like a lot longer!!!
here are some things i appreciate about my friends:
beth - for her love
annie - for the way she cares
cath - for being real
merf - for being genuine
mish - for being able to really talk
jayne - for being honest
H - for challening me and making me a better person
aaron - for listening
louise - for being accepting
tam - for always being there
nat - for being silly with me
jodie - for her advice
simone - for being faithful
sarah - for the fun
brad - a brother from another mother
and you know what the best of all this is so far - i could go on and on and on about all these other great people i have in my life. i am very blessed. and i didn't even mention my family!!! maybe i'll need to do a part two. i feel like i've just made a speech and forgotten to mention some special people. if you know you are a friend of mine and i haven't mentioned. i do love you too!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Missed you today Fee - aths day just isn't the same without you...
Love you lots.
Tam
xx

6:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker