Wednesday, February 08, 2006

witches and epiladies

today i am going to blog about my friend nat. she's a wonderful person. she's a yummy mummy. she does a very good impersonation of a witch. she has another special voice which she does of roger the racing car driver. if you ever meet her, ask her to do them. she's also not afraid to do silly things, something which means we get along very well. nat and i have been known to visit our friends classes, at times, to help bring joy and laughter to the children (or occassionally they just sit and shake their heads as we embarress ourselves). nat also loves to talk about epiladies - or is it that she hates it when the conversation gets stuck on hair removal, i can't quite remember. i do know that she doesn't mind to chat about her husbands grandma when it suits her! anyway nat, i love you very much, and i use a braun 'silk epil' epilady. it's mainly white, but with some purple on it too (side note for the ladies - get into epiladies, forget shaving, that sucks, at the very least move to waxing, including underarms).

some other quick comments
  • congratulations brad on getting a job (at city mission) - check out his blog at www.freindy.blogspot.com he's quite amusing
  • i'm looking forward to the day when chris comments on my blog
  • apparently the seahawks only lost the superbowl due to bad reffing
  • i go overseas in 7 weeks and 1 sleep
  • my brother comes home for a visit in 5 weeks and 1 sleep

and happy birthday to anyone who might be having a birthday today!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Another Footy Fans Blog said...

bad reffing didn't lose them the superbowl (although it would have been closer...)

not being able to play good footabll when it counted had a lot more to do with it :)

11:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Fee! I will pay back the money I owe you as soon as I get my first pay check..

6:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Fee. I am practically famous now that I have made it to your Blog. You really should be honst with all your supporters and come clean. You always force me to make a Dick of myself in class. Blackmail is not too strong a word. I should never have told you about the broom cupboard and the battery operated device. Thats the last time I can trust you.
Can I say this on your wholesome Site?
Keeping it up- Flog the blog!!

I love you... can I say that??

Nat

6:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker