Thursday, February 02, 2006

moved again - lots of stuff

i moved again last night. from the lewis' to the begley's. i actually walked to work today. it took 11 minutes. i will actually miss being at the lewis' house quite a bit and i didn't realise how much till i was saying goodbye to them all last night (though i will see them on the weekend). i am very grateful to them for opening up their house to me and making me feel like part of the family! i am moving to the begley's while the school term in happening and then i will go back to the lewis for my last 3 weeks of being in the country. daz will come and stay there too when he arrive, so that will be fun - dustin can't wait!

moving my stuff was funny. i didn't realise how much 'stuff' i still have. mainly clothes and shoes. i really need to do a big clean out very soon. it made me think about life. i think it must happen that sometimes all these things creep in. unnecessary things. without us even realising it. until one day we go woah, how did that happen. i guess it can work in both ways. good things and bad things. i think i need to be more careful over my life and do a regualr junk check, just to see what's going on.

school has been great. i have now met all my classes and they all seem pretty good. my year 12's are my favourites - helps that 20 of them were my yr 11's from last year! and of course it's been good seeing all my friends again. tonight after school we are all heading up to knox for an early dinner! yay!

well, 8 weeks today i will be on a plane. i am quite excited and a little nervous too. now that i am working full time, the time will absolutely fly by. i don't really have expectations of what canada will hold for me and i am happy about that. i don't want to go with any preconceived ideas. i'm just happy to go and find out what it's all about when i get there.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Fiona,
SO glad to hear about work and walking to school etc - that should save you some moeny too! IT's still raining here in Seattle - DOH I'm talking Hil into a Hawaii jaunt!!! I have to find a good deal
love you
kez

5:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes you do have a lot of stuff :)

8:05 PM  
Blogger Darren Hailes said...

On Monday January 30, my friend Tara blogged exactly the same thing...

http://ayerupthere.blogspot.com

1:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker