Tuesday, July 25, 2006

PINK FLAMES

i hear you asking 'pink flames'? what's that about?

did i see some freaky fire?
did i join some Grease fan club and alter the name of the infamous pink ladies?
did i burn some pink marshmallows?
did i make a bonfire with all the pink clothes that i own in a weird cleansing ceremony?

no, no, no, no.

so what are the pink flames? pink flames are on my motorbike helmet. that's right. my motorbike helmet. two weeks ago matt purchased a motorbike. a 1982 nighthawk. it's a pretty sweet looking bike (just don't mention the little tear in the seat to him - it will drive him crazy). so what's the point in your boyfriend having a motorcycle if you can't jump on the back? not much point. so i had to get a helmet. and it's black with pink flames.

so next time you think of me (and let's face it, you are all reaing my blog, so you must think of me fairly frequently), think of me riding around the streets of toronto on a motorbike, wearing my helmet with pink flames.*

ahh, the pink flames.

(*mum, you can be the exception to this, i know that it will probably be bad for your blood pressure, if you'd rather, you can just imagine me walking around the streets of toronto, wearing my helmet with pink flames...)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Colin... if you can't say something nice, keep your mouth closed. That not only applies here, but in your everyday as well.

5:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Matt, you are a sweetheart defending the beautiful Fiona like that!

11:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

remember the days when Kerryn and yourself used to taunt me at how lucky i was that mum let me out without my helmet???? Well miss fiona whos wearing the helmet now?

Megs xx

6:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker