Saturday, July 15, 2006

it is my birthday yet?

so i'm australian and in australia it's the 16th right now, so it's my birthday...but in canada it's still the 15th so tomorrow's my birthday. it's a bit too confusing so i am declaring as of australian time, it's my birthday right through till it finishes in canadian time. sweet.

anyway, i did my first canadian wedding hair today. for denise. she married dave today. they have a great story. here's it in short. they are both mid-late 30's neither have ever been married. this time last year, she was in aus visiting cate and had this really weird experience when she was praying that God told her her husband was already at her church. now she was a little confused by this clear message, seeing as there was no one at the church who she was even slighty attracted to. anyway, she came home and the next weekend, met this guy dave who she was instantly attracted to, but she met him with a married woman and she assumed he was the married womans husband. turns out he wasn't. they hooked up and by their 3rd date, or maybe after 3 weeks (or somewhere around there) they were both like, so how soon is too soon to get married. crazy. turns out that day that she felt she clearly heard God tell her that her husband was at her church was the day that the new 614 plant down the road opened and he was attending there that day. anyway, they are perfect together. she looked, no, they both looked so happy. what a lovely day. oh and of course her hair looked good too, well at least i thought it did.

have a great day on my birthday.

9 Comments:

Blogger Wendy G said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FEE!!!!

Love
The Glen Family
PS Ross and I got engaged after 9 weeks! Congratulations to your friends.

6:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thinking of you today Fee...
Hope you have a wonderful birthday - both in Canadian and Australian time!
Love you lots - have a good one.
xxx

4:36 AM  
Blogger Another Footy Fans Blog said...

happy birthday fee!

we miss you!

6:40 PM  
Blogger Another Footy Fans Blog said...

and one can only assume you did the hair based on that comment :P

good on them. hope they have an awesome happy life!

6:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Fee,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY- i think today is your birthday where you are even though we're a day behind.
I hope you have the best day in the world overseas. How fun to have a birthday overseas.
I am sure Denise would have looked so beauitful on her wedding day thanks to your amazing hairdressing skills. We miss you here. i hope you have been taking good care of my housemate Cathy.
Lets have dinner when you get home. I am a good cook now I live out of home. you may choose the meal.
xoxoxo Kath Lingard

2:39 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Fee, Sorry I missed your birthday. I hope you had a lot of fun and experienced some of the typical 614 Birthday-isms...can you say "encouragement games"????
Much love, Keeler

10:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Fee! Hope you had a really good day. We miss you heaps!

1:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy birthday...maybe matt can get you a sweet present...he is good at giving presents..once on my birthday he gave me...well, lets just say it put a big smile on my face!!

9:08 AM  
Blogger Phil said...

happy birthday

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker