Saturday, June 10, 2006

tired

i am very tired right now. i didn't sleep all that well last night, well i did, but only for a few hours. so i am knackered. today was a good day though. mum and i had a buffet breakfast together and that was good. we then did a little shopping. then we drove out to the salvation army's training college here in LA. this weekend it is the commissioning of the new officers. so there was stuff going on there all day. it was good as i got to see a lot of people who i know. some i saw in seattle not long ago, right through to my good friend lincoln who i haven't seen for 5 years. it was a good day. and the favourite one i got to see today was my little daniel. he's changed so much even since i saw him 8 weeks ago. but he is 1 now! hil and daniel flew in tonight. daz went down to seattle from vancouver to stay with kez for the weekend so that will be good. this tired girl is going to bed.

oh i will mention one funny thing that happened yesterday as we crossed the border. the lady was asking me questions - of course, because i am an alien - and she asked me when i was leaving canada and i said october, she clearly didn't understand, but instead of asking me to repeat it, she just looked at heather and said did she say october? it was funny. it doesn't sound very funny now that i have written it, but trust me, it was.

4 Comments:

Blogger Betho said...

Hey Fee,
Miss you. Can you please change your photo i'm not sure who that person is in the picture at the moment but its not my pretty fee!!
It's SYG this weekend and its so cold. IN melbourne i don't think it reached past 12 degrees during the day so i hate to think what its like in Warrigul. So glad i'm not there right now!
Luv ya!

4:16 AM  
Blogger Heather Princess said...

The lady at the border was VERY funny! She was crazy! Your accent is not THAT hard...in fact it's not hard at all to understand!!

P.S. I went shopping with my mom yesterday too!

7:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Fee Bee,
It's almost 10am and Dazza is still in bed - I have no idea whattime he stayed up til....I went to bed at 11pm and at that time he was still trying to show me all the cool things about "Google" - I had to end his excitment as it was WAY too late for me to get excited about that kind of stuff! Glad you are having fun - give my little boy a HUGE kiss and hug from his Mumma! I miss him, but I did very much enjoy uninterrupted sleep! I'm jealous that you are at the "big party" down there in LA - that's what it feels like I'm missing (sniff, sniff) OK well I'm going to have a shower now. LOve you
kezza

1:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have officially applied for the yukon job. I felt like I was jipping God if I didn't. Oh yeah, I think I might be getting fat from all the delicious caramel tart. I think you helped me eat it well.

12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker