Friday, June 16, 2006

the hole in the ground

we went and saw the hole in the ground today and i must say i was very very impressed. did you know that from the east point to the west point the grand canyon is 446 kms long??? i didn't, until today. it was amazing really. it kind of blew my mind. it was brilliant. so we checked out the hole from various points. took lots of photos. got a bit sunburnt. tomorrow i am flying home. so i thought i would just give you all a summary of my trip away in photo form.

**important notice - only one month to go!!! if you are saying one month till what, then if you know me i am very disappointed, if you don't really know me then you might be excused, i am still deciding. in one month it will be July 16. Somebody's birthday. (me). don't forget it. i love birthdays - especially mine. usually i get all my kids to sing happy birthday to me at school. i will miss that this year. **

anyway, the pictures... oh ok, so i somewhere i have messed up. i will have to put only a few on at a time. oh, and they will be out of order too, after the first one that is!



it started with heather and greg driving me to buffalo


long beach pier with mum

dad, me and the charger

with the rodriguera family in phoenix


me standing at the edge of the hole in the ground

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

UUUmmmm where was the photot of the highlight of your trip? Ummm somebody is very upset - hint - swimming lessons, messy eater, small, cute, big blue eyes and lashes????

11:23 AM  
Blogger Wendy G said...

I hate to feel like I'm ganging up on you Fi, but I wouldn't have minded a photo of the entire Hailes gang either . . . . mind you it'd be hard to top that photo of you and the hole in the ground. That is one doozy of a hole in the ground!

6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker